In accordance with the principles of the World Charter for Sustainable Tourism + 20, in our organization we are committed to preserving the environment, the welfare of our team and our community. Therefore, we do our work trying to satisfy the following principles:
- Comply with applicable current regulations related to the environment and biodiversity, historical and cultural heritage, safety and health.
- Reduce the environmental impacts of our activities, and implement actions to reduce pollution, improve the eco-efficiency and responsible use of resources.
- Preserving biodiversity and cultural heritage through preservation and dissemination among our visitors.
- Involve our employees of our commitments and its own development, enabling and maintaining an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication.
- Promoting sustainable development of our tourist destination, facilitating business relations with suppliers in the region.
- evaluate our performance to ensure continuous improvement of our sustainable management.